I was hoping that someone who has previously worked at IBM GBS would be able to enlighten what the pay bands are for the APAC region?
Countries I've been keeping my eye on are:
- Hong Kong
Understand that each country is different in terms of taxes. Please indicate if the amounts mentioned are in gross, net or are inclusive of any allowances.
Some info about myself:
- Currently employed at PwC Australia in Technology Consulting
- 6 years professional experience
- Industry alignment is in financial services
- Client history include big names (some global) in banking (retail - lending/), insurance (life, P&C/general) and wealth.
- Various SI roles fulfilled including: Solution Architect, Snr BA, Test lead, implementation mgr, workstream lead, PM etc. (does it really matter in consulting?). Usually long term engagements, implementing enterprise platforms (bespoke or vendor solution)
I have had worked in Asia before, hence the passion to pursue a career based in the region. Also, most (if not all) roles delivered are around the SI space. The big 4 are not as mature (capability) as the more established SIs.