I am a Technology consultant who has been offered a position in Accenture UK as an Associate Manager (Lvl 8). I want to understand the process of On-boarding (i am currently under huge stress as this is a big move - change of job, company, country...everything).
I will be be based in London and want to know before hand of what to expect.
Some questions I have
1. Is the base pay - taxes = Take Home (or are there any components in base pay which are deducted). The offer letter just states the base pay
2. Will I be allocated to the position i was recruited for / do i need to start looking for projects ?
3. How tedious is the on-boarding process for experienced hires (my Exp - 6 years+)
4. How difficult is it to move into a different unit like Strategy / Digital at the time of joining (if they cant seem to find the position they hired you for).
5. What is the typical avg. pay for an Associate Manager (6-7 years) in UK?
Appreciate all answers in advance...