I recently passed all recruitment processes for a Senior Associste role (strategy execution) and have some questions regarding the rest of the process.
1) I know I passed all through a partner interview from the recruiter but he said he is waiting for the right business department to approve the offer- is it normal and how long would it normally take?
2) what is the salary band for a senior associate in strategy execution in London
3) what is the background check like? What kind of information I have to provide and how long does it take for pwc to do the background check once receiving information from me?
For those who are in the process:
1. Online application: I uploaded a one-page CV
2. Recruiter called to gather some more information around my experience
3. Online numerical and verbal tests (I did e-cut)
4. Technical interview (+a bit of competency) and a case interview (their case interview was given in a booklet with 5 questions to answer and relevant info. It was very time sensitive)
5. Selection event (written exercise, group exercise and competency based interview)
6. Final partner interview on the same day with the selection event.
It took 3+ months so far from scratch.