This is a draft version of my resume, cover letter and essay. I removed a lot of identifiable information, so the formatting got messed up. But I am wondering if you guys could give me any suggestions regarding the content. I am still editing all the documents, and I will update these clean versions, to reflect those changes as I make it.
This is a resume for a APD candidate, so had publications, conference papers, as directed by the recruiter at McKinsey & Company. (spelled correctly with a capital K :) ).
I have enabled comments in the document, so you can leave your comments there as well.
Go ahead humiliate me. Pretty please. :)
I mentioned the topic for the essay and the questions to be answered in the essay itself.
Cover letter: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Oqi7oB4rMOTvZ0XBKQqzLGHYbkkwmLxwDt9Pij_TYFY/edit?usp=sharing
I liked the resume, essay, and cover letter. But in your place, I would once again revise my essay and check for the presence of all the rules that I have stated below.
1) To think over the main idea of the story. It is important to catch the reader’s attention from the first sentence.
2) The introduction is not necessary to write in the first place: it will be even easier to do after all the text is written
3) Determine what qualities will be reflected in the text, which strengths of the specialist will interest the employer.
4) Choose the arguments that confirm the presence of the necessary qualities. This can be training in additional courses, life experience, which is confirmed by real stories. Often students who write an essay which is homework, rather than an essay for hire, have difficulties with setting out arguments. For some reason, many people have problems with argumentation. If you also have such problems, you can buy all essays for hire, buy part of an essay for hire, or try to write an essay for hiring yourself even though you have difficulties with argumentation and then submit it for proofreading to the "do my essay" service https://cheetahpapers.com/essay/do/ in order for your essay to be ideal and for the lack of response to your resume was caused not by errors in the essay, but by some more important reasons.
5) Express an opinion about the policy of the company, find common values with the employer, note the corporate culture.
6) Tell us about ideas for promoting the company and your role in this process.
7) To write down thoughts that come to mind in a free form, without editing or correcting them, without following the rules of spelling. When all thoughts are recorded, build a logical text and correct spelling errors.
8) In conclusion, show the specific benefits of mutual cooperation, not only for the employer, but also for the potential employee
Thus, I wish you the best of luck in your job search and also remember that self-confidence will add points to you during the interview.