As an ex MC who is now a contractor and a busy family life, I really only have time for 1 x of these type of forums.
(I call these my "time out" 2-5mins break that I take when I need a bit of thinking time on an issue or just want to take a short break from whatever I am doing, whether at work or at home)
Being honest, the Contractor forum I am on is sensibly the one I should stick to. I will not add the link here as to be fair to TopConsultant and Tony, this is an MC site and not an advertising area.
Its been a pleasure, doesn't time fly? I originally came here to have a sniff when I was a permie thinking of MC life. Then I joined an MC. Now I'm a contractor. So many years come and gone.
As a final goodbye (no leaving drinks I'm afraid):
- BEP; its been a pleasure, I understand why you have a focus on work/life balance. Please do keep hammering it at the noobies
- Cams; come on, were you really in Mexico or was it Stoke on Trent!?! ;p
- Coolio; aka Einstein of the forum. Not been here for a while, but always interesting feedback when he comes
- Mars; if I was looking for a new contract, yes I could see you being very good advice wise on CV and roles
- no doubt forgotten or missed others, take care all
The internet is a weird and wonderful thing. I'm older and a bit old school when it comes to friends and advice (I want face2face or a call) yet here I am on a site spilling out my thoughts and argueing points with like minded people.
Take care all and wish you all well.