Compelling pitch, for sure. I'm gonna give him a shot. Here goes...
- Need a team of three to be ready on Monday
- Have them show up at JFK promptly for 7am EST, we're taking car service to the client site
- Preferably professionally dressed (business casual) and decently groomed
- Have PowerPoint loaded on their laptops (un-install all Visio, Project and others)
- Make sure they can model in Excel without hard-coding the crap out of everything
- Adequately conversant in client chit-chat (recent sports references will do)
- Gravitas and executive presence
Hmm, anything else?
They'll be cranking in the war room, while the rest of spend the day drinking. So get them all mobile phones to call us in for key senior client meetings.