- You have 2 x Senior Consultants
- Both around the same experience, ability, hunger and performance
- Good all rounders. You like both.
- One of them has delivery as his strength. He was given a tough programme and got it in on time etc. Everyone is happy. Client has got him on another bigger - longer programme where he has additional Cs in there
- One of them has networking and stakeholder management as his strength. He has sniffed out a couple of additional opportunities which have worked out well. He has the right balance between extensive senior mangt networking but not being a d!ck to his peers
Your bonus pot (and grade provisions) can only cover one of them.