I ll be joining Accenture ITST division in India as a Consultant this June. I have few queries
1. Few years back there was a unit called SITE (Strategic IT Effectiveness) which had a strong brand value in US, UK and rest of EU. Is SITE and ITST the same ? Why was SITE rechristened as ITST ?
2. I love to be a Technology Consultant but wondering if its possible to make a move to Deloitte S&O or EY BAS down the line ?
3. I assume its 'possible' (though not very probable) to make a shift to Booz Allen Hamilton(BAH) IT Practice or McKinsey BTO from ACN ITST. Is my assumption right ?
4. What other probable options I have moving from ACN ITST. Deloitte TI , IBM GBS ?
5. Any chances to move from Accenture ITST practice to AMC Strategy practice ?
I love ACN, Technology Consulting and prefer to have a long term career with the firm. Yet considering the available options. Your thoughts are welcome.