A few questions to all you McKinseyites (current & ex) and knowledgable "outside observers":
1. How much of an IT background is expected from BTO BA's?
2. What's the work-life balance like in the London office? How much travel is expected?
3. What's the Firm policy re: funding for MBA study, or do BTO BAs do some other course instead (or just continue as Associates)?
4. What are "typical" career paths (an oxymoron, I know...) for ex-BAs from BTO, e.g. for those who decide to move to pastures new after 2-3 years?
5. Is BA grad recruitment year-round or just November?
As a bit of background, I got rejected by McK at 2nd rounds last year (because of my crap maths), so took a SA role in a leading IT/Mgt consultancy in London instead, however thinking of re-applying to McK BTO. I've got a Chemistry BSc from top-4 UK uni, plus a blue-chip IT internship under my belt. Any answers to the points above warmly welcome!