This thread will provide a wealth of information about consulting careers at OC&C Strategy Consultants and OC&C Strategy Consultants jobs to candidates looking for new consultancy opportunities.
In producing the recently published Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms (see: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx), we have amassed company profiles for 189 consulting employers. As many of the discussions started on the forum revolve around what it is like to work at different firms, we thought we'd create anchor threads for the firms we have profiles for, to create a place where readers can share additional information about consulting jobs and careers at each of these firms - in this case OC&C Strategy Consultants careers.
Below is copied the profile information about OC&C Strategy Consultants. If you know of other sources of information about careers at OC&C Strategy Consultants, or can provide your own insights of working or interviewing there, or can add anything else constructive for people searching the site for information about them - please reply to this thread and add your input. We'll roll this out to lots of consulting employers over the coming weeks and hopefully can create a great repository of information about consulting employers like OC&C Strategy Consultants.
For more information on consulting firms and career options within consulting, download your free copy of the Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx.
1. Name of consulting firm
OC&C Strategy Consultants
2. About our company
OC&C is a leading global strategy consultancy with 11 offices across 3 continents, generating solutions to some of the most exciting strategic problems in consulting today. We pride ourselves on providing insightful, pragmatic advice of the highest quality. Throughout our history, we have retained a focus on strategy; rather than spending months examining the nuts and bolts of internal business processes, we focus on answering the high level questions that grow and shape businesses. We work across many industries but our London office specialises in retail, media, consumer, B2C and B2B Services and technology, advising senior executives in a vast range of the most successful global companies and private equity firms.
3. Types of clients we serve
OC&C assists the top management of major multinational corporations and leading national companies as well as private equity firms, government and public institutions in developing winning strategies.
4. Types of recruitment we are most likely to be undertaking in the next 18 months
Milkround recruiting (i.e. university finalists)
Experienced hire recruiting
5. When candidates choose to join our firm it is usually because
Why OC&C? The answer from candidates who chose to join OC&C:
• ‘I chose OC&C because their people were exceptional. They were bright and motivated and I felt they would challenge me to develop, and ensure that I had fun doing it!’;
• ‘The company size is brilliant. Big enough to attract exciting projects from high profile clients, but small enough to maintain a family feel’;
• ‘OC&C appealed to me because they work across a range of sectors, but have a bigger depth of experience in retail and media’;
• ‘When I joined OC&C, one of the things that most attracted me to the company was the ability to take an extra month of unpaid leave every year on top of the normal holiday. It sounded like the perfect way to develop my career and still have time to enjoy myself, and that’s exactly how it is!’
6. Locations of our UK office(s)
7. Weblinks with career details of our firm
For recruitment information see http://www.occstrategy.com/join-occ
To search our latest vacancies see https://cv.occstrategy.com/
8. Key contact details
OC&C Strategy Consultants, 6 New Street Square, London EC4A 3AT
Tel: +44 (0)20 7010 8000 (switchboard)
Fax: +44 (0)20 7010 8100
General enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Areas of practice where we have a strong market presence
Energy & Utilities
Telecoms, Media & Entertainment
10. Types of consulting work our firm is most heavily engaged in