This thread will provide a wealth of information about consulting careers at DD Consulting and DD Consulting jobs to candidates looking for new consultancy opportunities.
In producing the recently published Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms (see: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx), we have amassed company profiles for 189 consulting employers. As many of the discussions started on the forum revolve around what it is like to work at different firms, we thought we'd create anchor threads for the firms we have profiles for, to create a place where readers can share additional information about consulting jobs and careers at each of these firms - in this case DD Consulting careers.
Below is copied the profile information about DD Consulting. If you know of other sources of information about careers at DD Consulting, or can provide your own insights of working or interviewing there, or can add anything else constructive for people searching the site for information about them - please reply to this thread and add your input. We'll roll this out to lots of consulting employers over the coming weeks and hopefully can create a great repository of information about consulting employers like DD Consulting.
For more information on consulting firms and career options within consulting, download your free copy of the Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx.
1. Name of consulting firm
2. About our company
Founded in 2002, DD Consulting is a niche consultancy based in London specialising in M&A advisory services. We are one of the only consultancies in the UK dedicated to merger and acquisition programmes.
3. Types of clients we serve
We work across industries with listed and privately owned businesses, as well as in the public sector and not-for-profit.
4. Types of recruitment we are most likely to be undertaking in the next 18 months
Experienced hire recruiting
5. When candidates choose to join our firm it is usually because
(1) We are a dedicated M&A consultancy, which means that consultants will always be working with our clients on M&A deals;
(2) Our consulting team brings a richness of knowledge, skills and experiences in the area of integrations and separations to learn from;
(3) We are part of the new consulting model, based on Associate networks as well as full-time consultants, which ensures both our clients and our consultants have the balance of flexibility and commitment they need
6. Locations of our UK office(s)
7. Weblinks with career details of our firm
8. Key contact details
Tel: +44 (0) 7799 678088
9. Areas of practice where we have a strong market presence
Energy & Utilities
Financial Services (Retail Financial Services focus)
Financial Services (Investment Banking/Capital Markets focus)
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Telecoms, Media & Entertainment
10. Types of consulting work our firm is most heavily engaged in
Business Transformation/Change Management