This thread will provide a wealth of information about consulting careers at Labovitch Consulting Limited and Labovitch Consulting jobs to candidates looking for new consultancy opportunities.
In producing the recently published Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms (see: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx), we have amassed company profiles for 189 consulting employers. As many of the discussions started on the forum revolve around what it is like to work at different firms, we thought we'd create anchor threads for the firms we have profiles for, to create a place where readers can share additional information about consulting jobs and careers at each of these firms - in this case Labovitch Consulting Limited careers.
Below is copied the profile information about Labovitch Consulting Limited. If you know of other sources of information about careers at Labovitch Consulting, or can provide your own insights of working or interviewing there, or can add anything else constructive for people searching the site for information about them - please reply to this thread and add your input. We'll roll this out to lots of consulting employers over the coming weeks and hopefully can create a great repository of information about consulting employers like Labovitch Consulting Limited.
For more information on consulting firms and career options within consulting, download your free copy of the Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx.
1. Name of consulting firm
Labovitch Consulting Limited
2. About our company
Labovitch specialises in strategic change consulting and implementation. Four sectors of work are: Mergers and acquisitions; Business engagement of brand; Turnaround; Private Equity. Labovitch Consulting is best known for both design and implementation of change. Offices located in Canterbury, England. Company founded in 2004 and has 10 UK staff.
3. Types of clients we serve
We serve clients in all sectors in UK and all over the world. In the private sector, clients include Subsea 7 Offshore Engineering, Lloyds TSB, Barclays, Hanson, Anglo American, Zurich Insurance, Bertelsmann, Vodafone. Public sector clients include HMRC, Carbon Trust, DEFRA, Home Office, MOD.
4. Types of recruitment we are most likely to be undertaking in the next 18 months
Experienced hire recruiting
5. When candidates choose to join our firm it is usually because
1. They relish large strategic projects where they will be challenged to design and implement change programmes.
2. They like working in both business and creative fields.
3. They are experienced and heavyweight change managers.
4. They are client-focussed and enjoy working in teams to deliver the best possible product.
5. The are life-long learners.
6. Locations of our UK office(s)
7. Weblinks with career details of our firm
8. Key contact details
Main office address:
The Old Oast House, 8 Hackington Road, Tyler Hill, Canterbury CT2 9NF
Tel: +44 (0) 1227 471640
Mob: (0) 7887 758116
9. Areas of practice where we have a strong market presence
Energy & Utilities
Financial Services (Retail Financial Services focus)
Financial Services (Investment Banking/Capital Markets focus)
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Telecoms, Media & Entertainment
10. Types of consulting work our firm is most heavily engaged in
Business Process Improvement
Business Transformation/Change Management