This thread will provide a wealth of information about Frontline consultancy jobs and careers at Frontline to candidates looking for new consulting career opportunities.
In producing the recently published Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms (see: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx), we have amassed company profiles for 189 consulting employers. As many of the discussions started on the forum revolve around what it is like to work at different firms, we thought we'd create anchor threads for the firms we have profiles for, to create a place where readers can share additional information about consulting jobs and careers at each of these firms - in this case Frontline consultancy jobs.
Below is copied the profile information about Frontline. If you know of other sources of information about careers at Frontline, or can provide your own insights of working or interviewing there, or can add anything else constructive for people searching the site for information about them - please reply to this thread and add your input. We'll roll this out to lots of consulting employers over the coming weeks and hopefully can create a great repository of information about consulting employers like Frontline.
For more information on consulting firms and career options within consulting, download your free copy of the Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx.
1. Name of consulting firm
2. About our company
Frontline is a limited company, established in 1991, with offices in London and Glasgow offering a nationwide service. We employ over 20 staff, with a wide range of public and private sector experience; many of our staff have worked at senior management and board levels.
Frontline provides services to organisations in:
• Policy – research and evidence, appraising options, making strategic choices, business cases
• Evaluation – tangible evidence what works and why, what improvements are required, what outcomes and value for money are being achieved
• Improvement – getting better service quality, productivity, efficiency and outcomes
• People – improving skills, capabilities, leadership and organisation to drive up service performance and outcomes
3. Types of clients we serve
We work across the public sector in national and local government, health, economic development and education, and in the third sector. Some of our clients include:
• National government – Driving Standards Agency, Department for Health, Department for Work and Pensions, Health and Safety Executive, Audit Commission, National Audit Office, Olympic Delivery Authority, Scottish Government
• Local government – Northumberland County Council, Newcastle City Council, Dundee City Council, North Lanarkshire Council, City of Edinburgh Council, West Dunbartonshire Council
• Health – NHS, Revalidation Support Team, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, East of England Strategic Health Authority, North East Essex GP Commissioning Group
• Economic development – Scottish Enterprise, Enterprise Ireland, Invest Northern Ireland
• Education – Newcastle University, Scottish Funding Council, Scottish Qualiications Authority, Learning and Teaching Scotland, Teesside University and colleges across the UK
• Third sector – British Heart Foundation, Wise Group, Momentum, Cyrenians
4. Types of recruitment we are most likely to be undertaking in the next 18 months
Experienced hire recruiting
5. When candidates choose to join our firm it is usually because
1. they are committed to working with the public sector, and are impressed with our breadth of experience in the public sector
2. they wish to become a part of an organisation that works on a diverse range of consulting projects, where they can gain in-depth of experience in a range of areas
3. they want to work in an organisation with a relatively lat structure which gives them the opportunity to work closely with senior staff and clients from the outset
6. Locations of our UK office(s)
London and Glasgow
7. Weblinks with career details of our firm
For current vacancies: http://www.frontline-consultants.com/working.cfm. Please note that our website content is currently undergoing development.
8. Key contact details
email@example.com; Tel: 01698 464140
9. Areas of practice where we have a strong market presence
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
10. Types of consulting work our firm is most heavily engaged in
Business Process Improvement
Business Transformation/Change Management
11. Awards won in the last 2 years
We were awarded Silver status in our recent Investors in People re-assessment