This thread will provide a wealth of information about Satori Consulting jobs and careers at Satori to candidates looking for a new consulting job.
In producing the recently published Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms (see: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx), we have amassed company profiles for 189 consulting employers. As many of the discussions started on the forum revolve around what it is like to work at different firms, we thought we'd create anchor threads for the firms we have profiles for, to create a place where readers can share additional information about consulting jobs and careers at each of these firms - in this case Satori Consulting careers.
Below is copied the profile information about Satori Consulting. If you know of other sources of information about careers at Satori Consulting, or can provide your own insights of working or interviewing there, or can add anything else constructive for people searching the site for information about them - please reply to this thread and add your input. We'll roll this out to lots of consulting employers over the coming weeks and hopefully can create a great repository of information about consulting employers like Satori.
For more information on consulting firms and career options within consulting, download your free copy of the Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx.
1. Name of consulting firm
2. About our company
Satori Consulting was founded in 2002 by a team of management consulting leaders who believed that clients deserved collaborative assistance and project approaches that focused on implementation and outcomes as much as the design of the solution itself. Satori Consulting serves the international needs of its global clients from offices in New York, London, and Washington. Satori orchestrates change. We deliver insight, provide analysis, and align operations with business objectives, helping our clients navigate the complex environments, relationships, and controls that their businesses must master to survive and thrive. We are highly experienced professionals who are motivated to work directly and strategically with clients to achieve positive results.
• Join having had significant experience with other well known management consultancies, and combine these experiences with our best-in-class methodologies
• Are individuals who, whatever their previous affiliation, have a strong orientation towards working closely with clients and have a passionate focus on results
• Possess the maturity and practiced judgment to apply or adjust approaches according to the unique needs of each client
• Typically have in excess of ten years of management consulting and operating experience
• Work as individuals or in small numbers in a leadership and delivery capacity within teams that include client colleagues and their third-party partners
3. Types of clients we serve
Our clients are global leaders known for their scale, ambition and vision and represent a broad range of industries, including financial services, pharmaceuticals, energy, retail, transportation and telecommunications, to list a few. To meet the needs of government entities and higher education institutions, we have designed specialized practices that combine our relevant sector expertise with our knowledge of best practices from the commercial world.
4. Types of recruitment we are most likely to be undertaking in the next 18 months
MBA campus recruiting
Experienced hire recruiting
5. When candidates choose to join our firm it is usually because
They understand and value the range of ways in which they can quickly make an individual impact within the firm. In addition, they are impressed with the quality of our client base and the project work for which our clients engage us. They appreciate our collegial, collaborative and non-hierarchical culture. Our staff are experienced consultants, many of whom have worked for larger firms but have chosen to come to Satori for the opportunity to be close to clients, deliver demonstrable value, to be challenged in their work and assigned to projects based on skills and performance rather than years of experience.
6. Locations of our UK office(s)
7. Weblinks with career details of our firm
For more information about careers at Satori Consulting, please follow the link:
8. Key contact details
9. Areas of practice where we have a strong market presence
Energy & Utilities
Financial Services (Retail Financial Services focus)
Financial Services (Investment Banking/Capital Markets focus)
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Telecoms, Media & Entertainment
10. Types of consulting work our firm is most heavily engaged in
Business Process Improvement
Business Transformation/Change Management