In producing the recently published Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms (see: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx), we have amassed company profiles for 189 consulting employers. As many of the discussions started on the forum revolve around what it is like to work at different firms, we thought we'd create anchor threads for the firms we have profiles for, to create a place where readers can share additional information about consulting jobs and careers at each of these firms - in this case Corven Consulting Limited.
Below is copied the profile information about Corven Consulting. If you know of other sources of information about Corven Consulting careers, or can provide your own insights of working or interviewing there, or can add anything else constructive for people searching the site for information about them - please reply to this thread and add your input. We'll roll this out to lots of consulting employers over the coming weeks and hopefully can create a great repository of information about consulting employers like Corven Consulting.
For more information on consulting firms and career options within consulting, download your free copy of the Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx.
1. Name of consulting firm
Corven Consulting Limited
2. About our company
Corven is an integrated group of businesses all focussed on creating shareholder value through strategic change. We operate internationally through the following divisions:
• Corven Consulting – Global management consulting and financial advisory firm with offices in the UK and North America
• Corven Ventures – UK focused, activist principal finance investor – Investing for value through change
• Corven Networks – An exclusive network of leaders and innovators
We work as a single firm and draw upon and integrate these different capabilities when this delivers greater value to our clients and investments. This allows us to offer innovative and tailored solutions that we believe in. We are committed to supporting our clients achieve sustainable results through building the capability to deliver change and driving shareholder value. That’s our primary focus and we have built an exceptional reputation for doing it successfully with FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies as well as with central government departments, in Europe and North America. We immerse ourselves in a client’s business, working alongside them in small, senior teams dedicated to helping them identify issues, design solutions and achieve their goals in a pragmatic way:
• We take an integrated approach linking strategy, people, operations and finance
• We focus on key issues that affect performance rather than being methodology led
• We align all levels of the organisation from CEO to frontline
• We ensure that change is sustainable by transferring capability to the client and building effective teams at all levels
• We are committed to delivering results and are willing to put our fees at risk.
3. Types of clients we serve
FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies as well as with central government departments, in Europe and North America.
4. Types of recruitment we are most likely to be undertaking in the next 18 months
Experienced hire recruiting
5. When candidates choose to join our firm it is usually because
We have an open, non-hierarchical culture and our company-wide ethos is entrepreneurial and results-driven.
6. Locations of our UK office(s)
7. Weblinks with career details of our firm
To search our latest vacancies see http://www.corven.com or http://www.linkedin.com/company/corven/careers
8. Key contact details
Main office address: 30 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4EX. Tel: +44 20 3326 2946;
For candidate enquiries: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Areas of practice where we have a strong market presence
Energy & Utilities
Financial Services (Retail Financial Services focus)
10. Types of consulting work our firm is most heavily engaged in
Business Process Improvement
Business Transformation/Change Management
11. Awards won in the last 2 years
Sunday Times International Fast Track 100