In producing the recently published Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms (see: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx), we have amassed company profiles for 189 consulting employers. As many of the discussions started on the forum revolve around what it is like to work at different advisory firms, we thought we'd create anchor threads for the firms we have profiles for, to create a place where readers can share additional information about careers at each of these firms - in this case Curzon & Company.
Below is copied the profile information about Curzon & Company. If you know of other sources of information about jobs at Curzon & Company, or can provide your own insights of working or interviewing there, or can add anything else constructive for people searching the site for information about them - please reply to this thread and add your input. We'll roll this out to lots of consulting employers over the coming weeks and hopefully can create a great repository of information about consulting employers like Curzon & Company.
For more information on consulting firms and career options within consulting, download your free copy of the Definitive Guide to UK Consulting Firms: http://news.top-consultant.com/guide_to_consulting_firms.aspx.
1. Name of consulting firm
Curzon & Company
2. About our company
Curzon & Company was founded almost ten years ago by an experienced team of likeminded senior strategy and change consultants. Through steady organic growth we have grown our firm to just over 50 consultants who share the same values. Our clients say that we really make change happen and a snap-shot of our recent project achievements reinforce that:
• Development and implementation of an ambitious growth strategy for a major telecoms firm.
• Maximisation of revenues through better customer service and reduction of leakage for a major European Telco client.
• Introduction of a continuous improvement culture to drive up operational performance at one of the world’s largest natural resources companies.
• Transformation of an under-performing operational site for a major aerospace and defence firm.
• Improvement of margins through better procurement, saving a major B2B service firm £8m in six months.
3. Types of clients we serve
Our clients are predominantly FTSE 250 companies, global corporations and private sector organisations with a UK head office.
4. Types of recruitment we are most likely to be undertaking in the next 18 months
MBA campus recruiting
Experienced hire recruiting
5. When candidates choose to join our firm it is usually because
When candidates choose to join our firm it is usually because they are looking for new project challenges and to increase their depth of consulting expertise.
6. Locations of our UK office(s)
7. Weblinks with career details of our firm
8. Key contact details
For further details please contact email@example.com.
9. Areas of practice where we have a strong market presence
Energy & Utilities
Financial Services (Retail Financial Services focus)
Financial Services (Investment Banking/Capital Markets focus)
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Telecoms, Media & Entertainment
10. Types of consulting work our firm is most heavily engaged in
Business Process Improvement
Business Transformation/Change Management