I would advise against leaving your role. A few reasons:
1. The economy , obviously, is bad even in canada/aust
2. You have little experience. 2-3 yrs is simply not enough in this climate. Employers are looking for experienced candidates ( at least 5 yrs).
3. You really need FULL work visa to be taken seriously. You cannot relocate and then tell employers you want to change your visa status. The number of employers willing to sponsor you are almost 0 with 2-3 yrs experience.
4. The 3-6 month 'vacation' between jobs will be tough to justify - they want to see that you actually did something constructive in this time period other than just vacationing ( e.g. volunteering while on vacation, etc).
5. Both aust and canada are very expensive, and your savings will run out in no time.
Your best bet would be to express your interest in working overseas whilst at your current company. This might take some time, but at least you will have a job during that time.
Just another note, no one really cares how highly rated ACN , or any other company, may rate you during the perf reviews. This will not be asked, nor will it likely come up in any interviews. Dont bank on your ratings...the interviewer will make up their own mind ( in usually 10 min or less) just how good you really are. Thus, more than any other skill, communication is by far the most important.