It's not often (or ever) that one sees the words Axon and 'good opportunity' in the same paragraph. Anyway, some pointers:
1. Why are you waiting anyway? You should be proactively pursuing opportunities until you have a closed deal, not before.
2. If the process is being delayed/stalled and there is no transparent reason, suspect they have no projects but cannot be seen to admit that in public.
3. Also suspect your agent: they should be sufficiently aware of Axon's gameplan and have channels of communication to know what is happening. They are not managing this very well are they? 'Agent seems to be chasing' - 'seems' being the operative word. #
4. Remember how agents get paid: the brutal truth is that if Axon has slowed hiring down to this, then the recruiter's attention/focus will be elsewhere, with clients who are actively hiring.
5. Your career is your responsibility and no one else can take that for you, so unless you want to be on the dole queue anytime soon, put this to one side and start looking for other options.