I'm trying to figure out the overall reward package for the major consultancies to help me figure out whether I can leave my current job and move to something that's potentially more rewarding even if the salary is the same.
I'd like to factor in the overall reward including annual leave, travel / car allowance, max employers pension contribution etc.
Please could you help me by confirming:
1. Your firm
2. Your base salary (in pounds)
3. Your cashable bonus in pounds as a percentage of base salary (net of any employer deductions e.g. Employers NI)
4. The standard annual leave entitlement in days
5. Any annual travel / car allowance paid (in pounds)
6. The percentage paid by the employer into a pension scheme as a non contributory payment
In return, I'll take the numbers, adjust for annual leave etc and then plonk a graph on the web to show everyone how the reward packages stack up.
I'll start the ball rolling:
4. 25 days + 1 directors day
i.e. my overall reward is 123% of base salary.