Folks, got a dilemma here:
Need to choose a job.
-Awesome job; will be really happy with what i do, great Long term career potential
- great job stability- full time
-government, thus not very agressive and nimble.
- good, but not great salary.
- Awesome company brand name
- Short Contact position
- P*ss poor salary ( but since its contract, pays more than the FT position ( this company is known for using their brand name to lowball candidates on salary. There are many candidates from developing countries that will do this job for less and take it only for the brand. The comapny knows this and is using this to their full advantage.
- Absolutely crappy work ( not in line with career at all)
- Blood suckers - the interviewers actually ask if you need to be elsewhere at 6pm!!
So, which one to proceed with- option 1 has job satisfaction but no brand
Option 2 is only short term ( few months)- i can just grin and bear it till then.