Right, let’s clear this mess up…
I said I wanted to know **MORE** about EA at Deloitte...as I stated:
''I am aware there are descriptions of ERM/EA on Deloitte’s website and on the internet - but I am keen to hear from people who have first hand experience in this service-line...''
So anon (ii) I have tried Google, Deloitte.com and read through the SAP website - I was hoping to find out more from the people who are IN Deloitte, as I wanted to know **MORE** about:
- What exactly this service-line entails?
- Examples of the type of work/projects I would be involved in?
- The Skills/Qualifications I am likely to gain?
- Demand for this skill within the industry?
- Exit options? (Would this option rule out future MC strategy jobs?)
Clearly I am interested in this service-line from the descriptions I have read on-line and I think my questions are all perfectly reasonable from someone with no experience in this industry/service-line...if anybody had bothered to actually read my post - instead of just jumping on the bandwagon for a cheap shot...i.e. greendotlifer and anon (i) and anon (ii).
I am a graduate trying to find out information about EA - I think you are being very harsh here.
Anyone who is willing to help me, it would be great to hear from you.
Thanks in advance, Alan.