Met by two persons at McKinsey
One was a fesh MBA from i belive St Galen. He think that Airlines and Aerospace industry is the same. So he ask an Aerospace engineer about how to improve the efficiency of the usage of aircraft. When the issues of the payload composition and the utilization of each payload capacity, it is said to be irrelevant. What he wants is to keep the aircraft in the air as long as possible. And he said there are six criterions that McKinsey measure and select consultants.
The senior one could not answer which are the six criterion.
Consultants in the world, in McKinsey, can you enlighten me if:
1. McKinsey has well known six criterions, and what are they?
2. Are this six criterion useful, if used at all?
3. Is there any difference between Airlines and Aerospace industries.?
4. Are the questions raised irrelevant?
5. Are the objective of any airlines is to keep the aircraft in the air, no matter if it is carrying any paid payload?
may you forward your answers to