Thread List
First Page Previous Page Page 187 / 308 Next Page Last Page
Subject#Latest
4 24.08.07
4 24.08.07
3 24.08.07
3 24.08.07
7 24.08.07
3 24.08.07
1 24.08.07
1 24.08.07
1 24.08.07
5 23.08.07
6 23.08.07
4 23.08.07
21 23.08.07
55 23.08.07
3 23.08.07
4 23.08.07
5 22.08.07
8 22.08.07
2 22.08.07
3 22.08.07
2 22.08.07
7 22.08.07
1 22.08.07
1 22.08.07
2 22.08.07
71 22.08.07
3 22.08.07
2 22.08.07
16 22.08.07
22 21.08.07
1 21.08.07
2 21.08.07
3 21.08.07
7 21.08.07
3 21.08.07
4 21.08.07
3 21.08.07
2 20.08.07
5 20.08.07
6 20.08.07
41 20.08.07
2 20.08.07
4 20.08.07
3 19.08.07
4 19.08.07
16 19.08.07
1 18.08.07
11 18.08.07
8 18.08.07
4 18.08.07
First Page Previous Page Page 187 / 308 Next Page Last Page

how to handle it?

 
#1 how to handle it?
22/08/2007 11:20

ParisParis

So I got the offer from one firm and this week they want me to sign the papers. However on Monday other opportunity (invitation for an interview) came up and it will take 1-2 weeks before any decision is taken. I don't know yet whether I like better the other possibility - I'm waiting to meet people there to decide.

What should I do know: tell honestly the first firm that circumstances have changed and I need more time or...?

Reply  Quote   
 
#2 RE: how to handle it?
22/08/2007 11:28

anon to ParisParis (#1)

I'd explain the situation to the firm you've yet to interview with, if they are interested they'll fast track your application.

Reply  Quote   

Top of Page

ThreadID: 33573

Advertise
Your Jobs!