Wondering if anyone can give me some guidance. I have 5 yrs of sourcing and procurement experience in a FTSE100 retailer and am currently finishing my Executive MBA from Cass. Would appreciate any help on the following since I'm very new to consulting;
1) which are the top firms for retail strategy.
2) what level should I be aiming for in those firms.
3) what salary should I expect
4) Since I haven't got any consulting experience would that be seen as a problem to get into top firms.
5) are there any good recruitment consultants you could advise within this industry.