Two points which I'd really appreciate some help with.
1) Tony, I seem to recall a report/study which you had available on this site which showed the best recruitment consultancies to use based on feedback from Consultants??? Could you please direct me to the latest version of this?
2) Any opinions out there on which are the best Consultancies to work for in the Supply Chain field? The criteria I'm looking for are:
- Good range of private sector clients (particularly in retail and technology, media and telecoms)
- Good approach to work life balance
- Pay in line with or exceeding Big 4 firms.
Any help would be appreciated.