Thanks for sharing your insights on ADL on another post "Top players in Oil & Gas". I am currently in discussion with ADL to join their oil & gas practice and would be grateful if you could anser my questions below. Views from ex/current ADL'ers are also very much appreciated:
- I undertand the first interview is a mix of case interviews, personality tests, etc. Can you shed some more light on what I can expect ?
- I am being interviewed for something in between the snr end of Manager and the junior end of Senior Manager. What is the base I can expect for either Dubai or London ? What are the other benefits ? At my level, what can I realistically ask for ?
- What is the work life balance like (hrs per week, days at the client and average travelling per month) ? In other words, do you still have a life out of work ;> compared to working for an MBBB firm
- What is the culture like ? Is there an up or out mentality ?
- Do you have any specifics on the type of work they do in the oil & gas sector ?
- Any insights on the Dubai office ? How new, big, fast growth etc ?