I have received an offer from Accenture as a consultant, on the west coast (US), however I live on the east (US) and I am having a hard time making my decision. The offer is good, but I don’t want to relocate now due to family/personal reasons. I would like to know if anybody on this board knows if someone can negotiate his or her starting location. I am assuming that it is set in stone, but I thought I would ask anyway. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.