I 'm determined to become a consultant in my early age.
1) 2 years working experiences in Telecom Industry ( In a famous multinational company) in Project Management ( and in a managerial position)
2) 1.5 year experience in Oil&Gas and in cost controlling
3) 1 year experience in Transportation Industry and in Planning
4) BSc in Applied Math + MSc in Socio-Economical Systems Engineering
5) Came from Middle East though very fluent in English and familiar with French
6) No working experince abroad
How should I start? I 'm thinking of getting my MBA this year from a top 30 ranking B-Schools (Economist Ranking) in Europe, Vlerick in Belgium. Do you think this will help me to start a career in Consultancy? Pls advise.