Another similar question, but your feedback of great importance for me.
The question is: how do you see my chances in applying to top-tier MC practice (McK, etc.) in London?
The point is that I don’t know where I stand and need to assess my chances. I’m thinking about looking for a position in the UK, but have totally no idea where to place myself on ‘competition map’... low-end, middle, high-end, ...?
Some key facts about myself:
1) I’m 25 and graduated earlier this year as M.Sc. Business (2:1 Hon’s) from leading business school in Central Europe,
2) I’m also final year student at leading law school (also CEE Europe),
3) My main experience is with FMCG, I was also for some time on internship with PwC (although in marketing),
4) For last 2 years I’ve been working as international management trainee for FMCG FTSE100 company. International means 7 European locations 3-4 months each.
5) In total I worked and studies in 11 countries so farm
6) I’ve got so far extremely positive feedback on my performance (both from my line managers as well as some local top team members).
I know it’s hard to judge based on short description above, but any gut feeling where I stand?
Also, if possible, should I apply as entry-level position (because of this year graduation) or +1 level position (because of 2-years of full-time job)?
Thx in advance!