Hello all. I may be going to work to Proudfoot counsulting in a couple of moths. I have review a lo of information about and also a couple of threads. It seems there are two sides:
Proudfoot was once big and prosperous. Now (07/06) its staff is treated like crap, the work is a nightmare and you get shipped all over the place but the job is interesting. All the good ones are gone but a few remain.
Proudfoot is growing. The job is dynamic and there is an entrepreneur vibe on the firm. Job is interesting and there are a lot of happy people. They still have a good people on the payroll.
Please if YOU HAVE WORKED for them or have DIRECT INFORMATION about the company I would be grateful for the feed back. I may have to decide soon if I want to join them or stay in my company since I am being promoted. I am not afraid of long hours, travel or pressure but I need to know:
- If the job a good training experience??.
- Do you get top management exposure?.
- Is it worth it expending two years with them and move on?.
- How good will that experience and company look in my CV?.
- Are they really that stingy?. Will working for them be a tug-o-war ?.