I am writing to ask if you would be able to assist me with my dissertation. I am a final year marketing student at the University of Hertfordshire with management consultancy experience.
The title is :
“Is a web marketing plan a viable option for small service businesses or just a severe case of ‘copy-cat syndrome’?”
The idea is to explore into internet usage, purposes and returns of the internet for Small-Medium Businesses especailly Managment Consultancys. Why does it seem that small businesses are diving head-first into the internet without any real plannning?
If you could please answer these questions as best you can and send them back to me via this or e-mail I would be extremely grateful indeed.
1. In your opinion, what do you feel are the major advantages of having a web presence for a Management Consultancy?
2. When deciding to use the internet. What were your concerns about this relatively new medium?
3. What planning did you initiate when deciding to have a “web presence”? What steps did you take?
4. Due to your experience do you feel that small services businesses adequately plan for a “web presence”?
5. In your opinion what makes a “great” website that is valuable for both the customer and for the business?
6. Do you personally feel that a small or large Management Consultanys needs a web presence?
7. “Copy Cat Syndrome” is something I would label for small service businesses implementing internet strategies. Do you agree that this phenomenon relates Management Consultanys?
8. Looking back do you feel that you would have been able to improve your decisions on internet activity if you had more information and more expert opinions? Would you actually do it again?
9. ROI is a major factor in small services businesses, do you feel that Consultancys recieve an adequate am ount using this medium?
If you would like a copy of this dissertation when finished, please let me know.